R&S®NRT Power Reflection Meter
Directional power meter measures the power flow in both directions between source and load .
Directional power meters are used to measure power and reflection under operational conditions. Typical applications are in installation, maintenance and monitoring of amplifiers, transmitters, antennas and RF/microwave generators in industrial and medical fields.
- Simultaneous display of power and reflection
- Measurement of average power irrespective of modulation mode
- Measurement of peak power, crest factor and average burst power
- Intelligent sensors: plug & play
- Digital interface between sensor and base unit
- Direct connection of sensor to a PC