R&S®CMW500 - Protocol Test
Wideband Radio Communication Tester
The signaling protocol tester can be used for early R&D for layer 1 (physical) up to layer 3 (and higher) full stack tests including inter-RAT and multicell as well as for signaling conformance tests based on 3GPP specification.
Powerful protocol analysis tools accelerate error finding and log post processing.
- Multi-technology (LTE, WCDMA, GSM and CDMA2000®) protocol tester with a layer 1 to layer 3 stack implementation
- Future-proof, powerful RF hardware that supports all 3GPP defined bandwidths up to 6 GHz and technology beyond LTE Rel-12
- Data rates up to 150 Mbps in the downlink and 50 Mbps in the uplink
- MIMO 2 x 2 and MIMO 4 x 2
- Multicell and inter-RAT capability
- MLAPI Interface for layer 1 to layer 3 signaling scenarios with automatic configuration of the layers below
Groundbreaking graphical test script tool (
R&S®CMWcards) for easy creation of application tests
- Revolutionary protocol test tool chain to speed up error analysis and root cause finding