R&S®WinIQOFDM COFDM Software
Software for generation of generic OFDM signals
The WinIQOFDM software package is for simulating OFDM signals as eg in wireless LANs. Besides the generic mode, a HIPERLAN/2 mode is also available.
- Generic and HIPERLAN/2 modes (special editing mode for generating HIPERLAN/2 signals guarantees conformity to the standard)
- Connection to WinIQSIM via a DDE interface
- Data transfer to I/Q Modulation Generator AMIQ or to the SMIQ’s internal arbitrary waveform generator (R&S SMIQB60)
- 8 data sources, 8 modulators (all common PSK and QAM constellations with optional differential modulation, PSK rotation or non-uniform QAM)
- Pilot subcarrier (fixed combination of data source and modulator) available
- Convenient generation of OFDM symbols, bursts, frames and sequences with the OFDM symbol editor
- User-friendly operation
- Context-sensitive help system
For more detailed information please refer to the Technical Information that is available as a .pdf-File in the Download area.